Located on Main Street in the eastern end of Mackinac Island’s historic downtown, Mission Church is Michigan’s oldest surviving church building. It is also the earliest surviving example of a New England Style church in the Midwest. Simple and elegant it was constructed by the island’s first Protestant congregation in 1830. The Ground Level Meeting Room can be used for meetings, small gatherings, or in conjunction with with weddings.
For more information:
Box 873, Mackinaw City, MI 49701