|Quality Dining. Affordable Group Price.
Dine under the yellow umbrellas on the bluff overlooking the majestic Straits of Mackinac and the Mackinac Bridge at Grand Hotel-operated Fort Mackinac Tea Room. Here you’ll experience the breathtaking view called “one of the finest vistas of any restaurant in the state” by the Detroit Free Press. For colder days, dine inside the Tea Room, located inside the refurbished Officers’ Stone Quarters, Michigan’s oldest public building, where you’ll warm up by the cozy open hearth fireplace with a cup of rich coffee or hot chocolate. The Fort Mackinac Tea Room offers lunch, desserts, and beverages.
Tea Room Group Menu
Select one menu for your entire group, and then proceed with instructions that follow the menu:
- Roasted Turkey Breast Sandwich Meal with soup and beverage, $14.11
- Cheeseburger Deluxe Meal with fruit cup, chips and beverage, $12.51
- Jumbo Hotdog Meal with fruit cup, chips and beverage, $8.66
- Veggie Wrap with soup and beverage, $12.51 (Vegetarian Option)
- Tossed Salad Greens with soup and beverage, $11.86 (Vegetarian Option)
Tea on the Veranda
Can be booked at 10 AM, 2 PM, or 3 PM
*Pricing includes all service fees and Michigan sales tax.
Both steps must be completed to successfully place your order.
1. Contact Victoria Leonard, Grand Hotel, to place Tea Room food order.
2. Then contact Scott Witsman to arrange your visit to Fort Mackinac.
* All groups dining at the Tea Room must pay admission to Fort Mackinac.
Mackinac State Historic Parks
Group Tour and Special Events Coordinator
Box 873, Mackinaw City, MI 49701